Pages

Tuesday, March 28, 2017

Spencer Park

W.A.L.T Write an information report that informs the audience.

Success Criteria
I know I will be successful when….
  • I use an opening statement that explains the subject of the report.
  • The opening statement is followed by sentences that describe the event; what you saw, what you did, how you felt, what you learnt.
  • Each paragraph focuses on a different aspect of the topic; travelling, the beach, the lagoon walk, playground.
  • A general statement about the topic usually rounds off the report.

Spencer Park


Last Friday Ako Ngatahi , room three and Wahi Ako went to Spencer Park , It was so fun we had such an adventure on Friday.   We went to the beach , we went to the park and we went for a walk.   This was such a good day, well i'd say it’s a great day, the sun was out it was nice and cool and The blue sky had beautiful white fluffy clouds.   We all had to be in a team with some other adults and some kids got to go with the teachers but some couldn't.   My number and letter was 2 e. I was with one of the adults.

When we were at the park I got to go on the web and I hurt myself but that did not stop me from playing with my friends.

When we were at the beach we got to play in the sand and we had some sticks to write in the sand and I writ Beach Life and that saying is on one of my tops at home.

When we had to go on the walk it was so fun well for me , anyway when I was on the walk I saw a rabbit and it had brown fur and it also had brown eyes , in fact it came right up behind me.  When we got back to the park we had some food and I had a healthy sandwich , it was so good and yummy! I loved it so much. After we had the walk we went to the park again , the web is my favorite about Spencer Park.

When I got off the bus I felt so excited , I could see the green grass and all the beautiful trees , it was such a beautiful site to be in.

Well when it was time to go back to school I was so tired that when the bus started I fell strat asleep.Then we had to get off the bus and that was hard for my friend because she tried to wake me up but that didn’t work , then I woke up and I was just in time to get off. Anyway that day I had to go to oscar and that was fun , then I fell asleep when I was pretending to and I was a baby when I was pretending to go to sleep then my dad came to pick my sister and I home then we watched a movie then I fell asleep again then I had to have a wea rest and when I woke up we had tea then I had to go to bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments
Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or Ask a question you want to know more about