Pages

Thursday, March 16, 2017

Awesome Weta Facts

W.A.L.T: I am learning to think carefully about what I am reading and how I use the text  
These past few weeks my group has been working on weta facts but first we had to read a book and then do a thinglink about our weta facts.   In this DLO I will be telling you some facts that I red the facts off the internet and a book.We had to write the facts in our own words so we new what we were saying. 



I hope you like this DLO.   Don't hesitate to comment If you would like to smash that button and make a comment so you can give me some feedback and if you do then I will reply back.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments
Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or Ask a question you want to know more about