Pages

Friday, September 9, 2016

Writing JUST ME AND MY SHIP (SPACE CHIMP)

WALT: Write a narrative.
I was proud that I finished my space chimp before morning tea at school. It helped me that I sat alone. Next time I will sit beside people who keep me focused.
Just me and my ship

In 1961  I was getting ready to launch...(5..4..3..2..1..blast off)

I was in space all alone just me and my ship.  All asleep and then 65 years latter I woke up and I could see the shining stars.  It was such a beautiful sight for me.  I can’t believe it, I can see the galaxy shining in my eyes.  2 minutes later I saw Earth shining into my eyes.  I started to head to it, and I got closer and closer every time the ship moves it starts to make loud noises like boom, crash, crack, smash!  It sounded so terrible it gave me a headache.  I could feel the air going into my eyes, my eyes started to burn every time they opened.  It felt like I got a hole bunch of dust  thrown into my eyes.  It hurt like hell.  My cheeks blow back,it felt like they were going to come off.  I could hear my heart pounding so fast faster than a cheetah running  to get it’s prey.  I could see the  front of my  ship.  I felt boiling hot.  I felt like my face
and my hands were on fire.  I finally landed,I can see that there are no people no cars nothing but me  my ship and the photo of me and my owner called Bob.  we were All alone in this disgusting planet, I could fell a tear running down my face
It dropped on the ground and I could see it drying the dirt as it dropped on the ground.


I said to myself “This is not a beautiful sight at all.  The last thing I said was “It’s not a planet its our home.”   

WILL I SURVIVE OR NOT???
DON DON DON!!!!


3 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Tehya, this is Micah form Sockburn School. Your start really hooked me in. Make sure you put capital letters and full stops where they are needed. You could try and keep one font for the whole thing. I like the way you put DON DON DON!!!! At the end. And I like the way you described the sight you saw. You can check out my blog at
    http://spsmicahg.blogspot.co.nz/

    ReplyDelete

Comments
Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or Ask a question you want to know more about