Pages

Wednesday, November 8, 2017

Number The Stars Feedback

Hey guys, I have been reading this book called Number The Stars and I'm needing some help on it could you guys help me.
I am needing you guys to tell me what you think of my character traits. Could you give me some feedback on it that would be great.
What I am needing in your feedback is What you think , What I should add and most of all things that you know about the book.
character traits is when you go on this app called avatar maker and you get to create an avatar. this picture of this girl is my avatar. once you have created your avatar then you start reading the book and find Information about the character's.
The author of this book is called Lois Lowry and he is a good writer.
here is my character traits, help me make it amaze balls.

This is what I've got so far can you help me do more.

2 comments:

  1. Hi Tehya nice work I liked how you said you need feedback and what book your reading and who the authors but I think you can just add more details about the Character and maybe add there names and where they live. but keep the good work up

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow Tehya.
    That's really good all your information is different to mine. I noticed something in your character traits. It was a spelling mistake. You spelled German wrong. Maybe you could re read it a little more. But anyways it was a really good character traits.

    ReplyDelete

Comments
Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or Ask a question you want to know more about