Pages

Wednesday, October 17, 2018

Fish In A Tree

Through this year my class has been reading a book called fish in a tree (it was really our awesome teacher Miss Allan reading it.) The author of this book was Lynda Mullaly Hunt.
Here is a photo of her.
Image result for authors in the book fish in a tree
 The book was released in 2015 February 5th.
What I think the main meaning of this story is that you can't always see disabilities on the outside of people and that you can always make it in the end.
What I loved about this book was that it had true meanings and that it also had some comedy in it.
If it does have a movie I would love to watch it.
Image result for fish in a tree

Image result for back cover of the book fish in a tree
You should really get this book out it's incredible.
I hope you liked this post.
Have a nice day😁

2 comments:

  1. Hi Tehya, Its Adelaide from Wigram Primary School. I really love your work about this book. Maybe next time you could explain what the story is about. This reminds me of a time when I saw a dead fish in a tree with three claws scratched over its body. Haha. Probably from a cat.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Tehya, it's Shontelle from Hornby High School. I reallly like you blog post about fish in the tree. Next time you should explain about the story instead of facts and what you love about it.

    ReplyDelete

Comments
Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or Ask a question you want to know more about